Erm... Hi there? Welcome to my blog. Say what you want, do what you want. Because you know... I don't really care. But let's just respect each other should we? BTW NICE TO SEE YA ON MA BLOG :)

03 August 2012

The significance of The Apple in Greek Mythology


      Eris threw the apple with the inscription 'to the fairest' which later became the seizure of Aphrodite, Hera and Athena. Finally they asked Zeus, who’s the real person that Eris’s apple goes. But because Zeus confused himself, then he told them to ask Paris... who eventually chose Aphrodite because promised Helen Of Troy by her.
      Plato once said, the apple of Eris is very meaningful to Aphrodite. And because Aphrodite is Goddess of Love, then the apple was named as a symbol of love. There’s written: I throw this apple to you. And if you love me, who love you so, received it gladly. So if someone was throwing apples at us it means that person love us.

-I found it on Callmechodingboy Fanfict-

No comments:

Post a Comment