I'm not superman
I can't take your hand
And fly you anywhere
You wanna go, yeah
I can't read your mind
Like a billboard sign
And tell you everything
You wanna hear but
I'll be your hero
I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity, I'll be unstoppable
I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
Then I'll be your hero
Then I'll be your hero
Then I'll be your hero
Searching high and low
Trying every road
If I see your face
I'll barley know, yeah
I put my trust in fate
If you will come my way
And if it's bright
It's undeniable (yeah)
I'll be your hero
I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity, I'll be unstoppable
I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
Then I'll be your hero
Then I'll be your hero
Then I'll be your hero
So incredible
Some kind of miracle
When it's meant to be
I'll become a hero-o
So I'll wait, wait
Wait, wait for you
I'll be your hero
I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity, I'll be unstoppable
(Be unstoppable)
I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
I'll be your hero
I'll be your hero
I'll be your hero
No comments:
Post a Comment