one short story, from my life.
I was born on 9 November 1997,
most people like a number, from the date of the birth it self, for no apparent reason.
so am I,
but I have no reason, why like figure 9.
why is the number nine is the bigest numbers.
try you think.
besides the number nine, I too like the number 8,
because the number eight is never lost, and also because my idol born on 18.
I was born on 9 November 1997,
most people like a number, from the date of the birth it self, for no apparent reason.
so am I,
but I have no reason, why like figure 9.
why is the number nine is the bigest numbers.
try you think.
besides the number nine, I too like the number 8,
because the number eight is never lost, and also because my idol born on 18.
*it's just one of them,
there are many others.
there are many others.
No comments:
Post a Comment